Located in a quiet court and in a desirable family-oriented neighbourhood, close to leading amenities, this single-level 3bedroom cherished abode offers broad family appeal and an excellent opportunity to be part of the locale. A solid classic brick veneer home that is guaranteed to attract first home buyers, new family or astute investors wanting easy low-maintenance secured backyard and front lawn, that’s minute to Markham Court Reserve (Playground), walking distance to Keysborough Primary School and nearby coveted schools including Haileybury College, and a short drive to local amenities.
Feel welcomed and warmth by the entrance with beautiful modern carpets throughout the house. A cooling unit and heater in the living room, three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, a kitchen and meals area, a separate bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. For pet lovers, the back sliding door has a pet door giving access to the large backyard.
Other features: Single roller carport, BBQ area and a garden shed.
Take this golden opportunity to live or rent out as an investment, knowing there’s room for future growth.
• Roth Hetherington Botanical Native Garden (4 minute drive approx.)
• Alan Corrigan Reserve
• Frederick Wachter Reserve (5 minute drive approx.)
• Coomoora Reserve
• Tatterson Park
• Keysborough Community Park
• Haileybury College Keysborough (4 minute drive approx.)
• Sirius College
• Bilbungra Kindergarten
• Resurrection Primary School
• Chandler Park Primary School
• Keysborough Primary School (9 minute walk approx.)
• Keysborough Secondary College
• Lighthouse Christian College
• Parkmore shopping centre (4 minute drive approx.)
• Keysborough Hotel
• Bunnings Keysborough
• Officeworks Keysborough (4 minute drive approx.)
• Springers Leisure Centre
• Dandenong Bypass (4 minute drive approx.) linking to Eastlink access.
Photo ID required entering premise.
Comparable SalesView Statement of Information
- Suburb: KEYSBOROUGH
- State: VIC
- Postal code: 3173